Natural Resources Dashboard
This Dashboard shows the trout stocking schedule in the State of Maryland. Sure, you can have the schedules in table formats, or in boring texts/narratives. Having these visuals grabs visitors and readers' attention.
Fish Stocking Visualized
- Sure, you can have the schedules in table formats, or in boring texts/narratives. Having these visuals grabs visitors and readers’ attention
- The interactivity of the visuals adds the motivation of the visitors to probe in for more information by clicking and seeing the visuals update/change before their eyes
- The size of fish represents the count of trout stocked; the bigger the fish in this visual, the higher the trout count
- Garrett County, by far, stocks the most number of trout; audience can quickly grasp this information with visuals
- The month of March is the business with most number of trout being filled in the lakes and ponds