As a decision maker in your business or organization, have you ever wondered the following sample issues in your environment?
- I am often caught with surprises in my projects. I never saw these surprises coming
- My daily business volume is critically depending on the weather for the day. How can I better plan the staffing needs based on the weather forecast?
- I deployed a new product/service line and it is selling very well. However, my overall profitability declined
- My business goes through several processes before finally selling to clients or customers. Sometimes it takes too long from start to finish, but I don't know where the bottleneck lies. How can I keep an eye on these things and detect potential problem early on?
- Is my labor force productive? How can I measure labor productivity relative to my sales?
- What are my Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)?
- How can I monitor KPIs at my fingertips?